woensdag 27 november 2013

AEDM #27

Vandaag maakte ik de zendala op kraftpapier waar ik gisteravond aan begon af. Ik vind het resultaat echt heel leuk geworden. Het effect van de witte pen en het witte potlood op het bruine papier is echt mooi vind ik.
Here's my finished 'kraftpaper' zendala which I started yesterday. I really pleased with the result, the effect of the white pen and pencil on the brown paper is very nice I think. 
Nog maar drie 'Art Every day' dagen... Ik ga het missen! :-)
Tot morgen!
Only three 'Art Every days' to go... I think I'm going to miss it! :-)
See you tomorrow!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful. I like the white shading that really sets it off

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh I agree that the black/white and brown background is lovely. The white pen for shading and highlights really played well with the black lines.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gosh. This is impressive. I agree with the others. The white really pops.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ik sluit me ook aan, hij is prachtig!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen